How to repair a corrupt WinRAR file?
WinRAR repair software
RAR Recovery Kit
RAR Recovery Kit helps to fix damaged *.rar archives
How to repair WinRAR file
The repair instruction for the repairing of files from corrupted *.rar files of WinRAR on Windows PC:
- Download RAR Recovery Kit from here: https://all-recovery-inc.com/download/RARRecoveryKitInstall.exe
- Install RAR Recovery Kit on your computer
- Start RAR Recovery Kit
- Selecting a damaged RAR archive
- Selecting files and folders what you want to save
- Selecting a folder where the recovered information will be saved
How to fix WinRAR files?
RAR Recovery Kit can fix damaged WinRAR archives.
It solves many WinRAR errors, including those listed below:
- The WinRAR archive is either in an unknown format or is damaged.
- CRC check failure
- The WinRAR file header is corrupt.
- Unexpected end of WinRAR file
- Worm infection: Unable to share RAR files over a network; error message displayed
- Unable to extract downloaded WinRAR files from the Internet; error message indicating that CRC failed in filename
- Improper compression of files in RAR archives: When large files are compressed on a system, they're converted to the .rar format in order to save space. During this process, obstructions are encountered and the compression process is interrupted, causing inaccessibility.
- WinRAR header corrupt error
- And others
The tool for WinRAR repair helps in most cases when corrupted archives in the .rar format can't be opened. Even if such a file is seriously damaged, it's possible to retrieve nearly all of a document and save the data. This powerful RAR recovery tool can repair a WinRAR archive file in just a few clicks.
RAR Recovery Kit is a good way to repair corrupted archives in the .rar format, when it isn't possible to download the files again or when other copies are absent and the WinRAR file is corrupt. RAR Recovery Kit can fix WinRAR files that are corrupt or when CRC has failed.
The WinRAR archive repair tool can extract files from corrupt archives up to 4GB.
WinRAR file recovery software successfully tested under all existing Windows versions, including 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above